Lecture 1: Introduction
Lecture 2: Image Basics
Lecture 3,4 Filtering
Lecture 5 Edges and Corners
Lecture 6 Regions and Binary Images
Lecture 7,8 Image Color Enhancement (Guest Lecture)
Lecture 9 Model Fitting - I
Lecture 10 Model Fitting - II
Lecture 11 RANSAC and SIFT Matching
Lecture 12 Shape
Lecture 13,14 Camera Model
Lecture 15 Multiple View Model and 3D Reconstruction
Lecture 16 Motion
Lecture 17 Camera Motion
Lecture 18,19 Single and Multiple Object Tracking
Lecture 20 Human Pose
Lecture 21 Action Recognition
- Greg Mori and Jitendra Malik, Recovering 3d Human Body Configurations Using Shape Contexts, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (T-PAMI), 28(7):1052-1062, July, 2006.
- P. Felzenszwalb, D. Huttenlocher
Pictorial Structures for Object Recognition
International Journal of Computer Vision, Vol. 61, No. 1, January 2005.
D. Ramanan, D. A. Forsyth, A. Zisserman. "Tracking People by Learning their Appearance" IEEE Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI). Jan 2007.
- C. J. Taylor, "Reconstruction of Articulated Objects from Point Correspondences in a Single Uncalibrated Image"
Computer Vision and Image Understanding, Vol: 80, No: 10, Pgs: 349-363, October 2000.
Lecture 22 Image Retrieval
Lecture 23 Image Recognition-I
Lecture 24 Image Recognition-II
- A. Efros, A. Berg, G. Mori, J. Maliak
"Recognizing Actions at a Distance", ICCV '03.
- E. Shechtman and M. Irani, Space-time behavior based correlation - OR -
How to tell if two underlying motion fields are similar without computing them? IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI), 29(11): 2045-2056, November 2007.
- L. Gorelick, M. Blank, E. Shechtman, M. Irani, and R. Basri, Actions as Space-Time Shapes. In IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence (PAMI), 29(12): 2247-2253, December 2007.
- Action recongnition using space-time interest point.
- Action detection using trajectories.